Our client GoAeroMx, is a maintenance services company developed from worldwide operating and management experience of transport category aircraft. Their maintenance and technical operations team have a deep knowledgein regulatory compliance, program development, auditing, and in-service technical support. Their experiences include working with multiple aviation authorities including BDCA, CAACI, EASA, FAA and TCCA.
- FAA Airframe/Powerplant Rating
- 3 years related work experience on Transport Category Aircraft or equivalent training
- Ability to read and interpret Engineering Orders, blueprints and schematic diagrams
Coordinates the workflow with the General Manager/Installation Manager to ensure the completion of projects as scheduled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage projects including work scope and timelines to meet customer and company requirements.
- Ensure that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements, company standards, and engineering specifications.
- Direct Liaison between service providers, customers and Senior Management regarding oversight and management of assigned projects.
- Coordinate with and assist other team members to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Coordinates any work scope changes requested by the customer with the Accountable Manager/Senior Management.
- Works with the Accountable Manager to establish recovery plans and adjust project ETR’s for unplanned events
- Assumes and performs all duties of the General Manager/Installation Manager as necessary.