Vice President of Ambulance Services
Aviation Search Group •
Attention all Healthcare LEADERS. Do you have a proven track record of leading large teams and producing high levels of employee and customer satisfaction? Are you seeking an opportunity that offers an environment that will allow you to think strategically and implement changes to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and employee relations? If so, we want to hear from you!
This is senior leadership opportunity with a trusted and reputable healthcare provider. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background overseeing ground and air ambulance operations and exude the leadership necessary to oversee an operation that consists of 125 ambulances, 9 Agusta 109 helicopters and a team of 900 individuals.
- Provides overall strategic and operational leadership for the growth, excellence, and integration of North Memorial ground/air ambulance services.
- Establishes systems and processes that drive accountability for customer care, financial and/or operational outcomes.
- Works effectively with cross company partners to execute divisional and departmental initiatives and day-to-day operations.
- Staffs, organizes and schedules the team to leverage maximum labor productivity.
- Establishes metrics that measure key business outcomes.
- 10 years progressive leadership experience, including strategic planning and business operations accountability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care related field, Master’s preferred.
- Senior Leadership experience overseeing ground and air ambulance services highly preferred.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC