Fuel Truck Driver
Timberline Helicopters, Inc. •
The duties of this position include:
Operating Fuel Service Vehicles in compliance with state and federal regulations at all times;
• Maintaining their vehicle in roadworthy condition, and contact the Fleet Maintenance Supervisor for remedy of any issue beyond a simple repair;
• Fueling aircraft as directed by the Pilot in Command following current required procedures;
• Maintaining true and accurate driver duty logs and submitting them to the Human Resources/Compliance Manager for recordkeeping;
• Notifying the Pilot in Command if duty time limits are likely to be exceeded within the next 2 working days;
• Performing post-trip inspections of vehicles and documenting the results on the vehicle inspection reports;
• Coordinating travel through Logistics Manager;
• Maintaining fuel quality control testing and records as outlined;
• Ensuring fuel quantity is maintained, and order fuel as required to ensure continued operations;
• Understanding and following the Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) plan procedures to ensure compliance with EPA Part 112 regulations;
• Participating effectively in the company Safety Management System
• Other duties as assigned.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.”
- Must hold a valid Class A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with appropriate ratings for the vehicle to be operated
- Clean driving record
- Experience and/or training in aircraft fueling and fuel quality control procedures.
Submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include three personal or professional references. Qualified applicants will be contacted to schedule an interview (no phone calls please).
Job Ident #: