Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
The Records Supervisor will be responsible for: The preservation and retrieval of aircraft records in accordance with FAA regulations and company polices. The coordination of data entry for new aircraft and the filing of the records to ensure accurate and timely completions. The coordination of data retrieval for departing aircraft and Aging Aircraft inspections. The coordination of the scanning of historical aircraft in the AirVault repository and the indexing.
* Know the appropriate parts of the maintenance policies and procedures manual, including applicable provisions of CFRs
* Knowledge of Merlin
* Basic laptop & PC skills for handling e-mails and electronic files
* Basic knowledge Word & Excel
* Have at least two years: Records Auditor or Record Analyst or Major Component Auditor
* Knowledge of AirVault sever
* Standard office environment, use of computers and other office equipment
* Some travel is required
* Work weekends, nights, holidays and/or irregular shifts
* Occasional lifting up to 50 pounds.
* The above statements provide a brief description of the general nature of work performed and not intended to be a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required for this position. Duties and expectations are subject to change as needed.
* Employment is contingent upon a clear Driving Record, 10-year Criminal History Records Check, and Drug Screen as required
* We also require proof of High School or GED completion
* Benefit package includes paid training, holiday pay, 401(k), vacation, family travel on the American Airlines network, medical and dental available
M/F Disabled and Vet EEO/AA Employer
Exceptional Aviators – Major Opportunities