Aircraft Painter - Everett, Washington 13853
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions •
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Painters with aircraft parts experience for an opportunity in Everett, WA.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for applying various types of primers and topcoats to aluminum details intended for the aircraft and aviation industry.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 5 years experience in aircraft painting
- Inspect details and evaluate the painting work required for the part.
- Effectively establish the correct paint for the application as flowed down by shop paperwork
- Mix paints as specified by supplied directions or Technical Data Sheets.
- Prepare and perform minor sanding to detail surface before applying paint
- Coat aluminum surfaces with the prescribed epoxy, lacquer, resin or other material before applying the final color coat
- Blend paint pigments in accordance with aircraft specified livery colors
- Able to effectively manage time and complete all delegated work within the specified time
- Work in a team and coordinate work functions with fellow workers
- Able to paint effectively on different surfaces and metals
- Observe safety regulations and wear protective masks and clothing during spray painting operations
- Change out of booth filter chromate and solvent contaminated paint booth filters
- Must have the minimum tools as required.
- Must be willing to perform other functions and duties as assigned by managers and supervisors.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be willing to work overtime (as requested).
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from the job site.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Call Recruiter @ 630-246-7869
Job Ident #: