- Experience with precision measuring equipment and shop mathematics.
- Experience with air and airless painting equipment as required.
- Experience with drying ovens and monitors temperature and time requirements.
- Experience with expiration dates and viscosities, and mixes materials as required.
- Experience with files, recountersinks, trims, burrs and operates such equipment as power sanders as required.
- Experience operating a computer workstation.
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ANY SHIFT
- Low Observable experience
- Coatings on Military aircraft
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.