ATR Captain CLT (Floater)
Mountain Air Cargo •
ATR Captain Floater
This is an FAR part 121 Captain position. You must meet the requirements of FAR 121.436 Pilot QualificationWe want you to further your aviation career with us! Mountain Air Cargo (MAC) is a FedEx feeder cargo carrier throughout the Midwest and Eastern half of the United States and Caribbean Islands providing flight and maintenance services. We operate more than 50 aircraft (ATR 42/72 & Cessna 208 Caravan) and are currently flying approximately 150 flights per day under 121 and 135. We have pilots and mechanics based in over 50 cities.
MAC offers benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), wellness reimbursements, paid vacations and paid holidays. MAC is also a proud member of CASS and KCM .
Initial Hire Salary: ATR Captain: $84,200 base pay with the potential to earn over $100,000
Longevity credit up to 2 years for previous 121, 135 or military experience
- 3 weeks on 1 week off (PTO) work schedule (upon completion of training)
- $20,000 is offered in addition to base salary for the following based cities: BIS, DLH. This program requires a one year commitment.
- New pilots are offered a $3,000 signing bonus, which is contingent upon working 90 days and successful completion of all required training.
*This is a strictly floater position
- MEL Airline Transport Pilot Certificate
- 1st Class Medical
- Current Passport
- US Citizen or U.S. Work authorization
- 2500 TT
- 500 PIC
- 1000 MEL
- 300 Turbine / Turboprop
- FAR 121.436 Pilot Qualification
- IFR Proficiency and Currency
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC