Required to meet FAR Part 141:
- At least 2,000 hours as Pilot in Command and:
- Three years and 1,000 hours as a flight instructor or 1,500 hours as a flight instructor.
- At least 100 hours of instrument time and two years and 250 hours as an instrument instructor or 400 hours as an instrument instructor.
- Required to meet licensing requirements of the Iowa
- Board of Educational Examiners. Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution and experience in an educational institution. CSIP Cirrus Training, or willingness to obtain.
Salary: Commensurate with education and related experience for a 224-day contract.
The following items must be included in your application packet before it will be considered a complete application:
- Employment Application form Applicant Confidential Information form (This data is used to comply with government required affirmative action record keeping only and is not used for applicant screening purposes.)
- A letter addressing your qualifications for the position
- A resume
- A copy of transcripts, with originals due upon hiring
Only complete application packets will be considered for the position vacancy.
Review of applications will begin March 29, 2019. Beginning employment date July 1, 2019. View complete job description and download application at www.iowalakes.edu/jobs.
Contact Amanda Fuhrman at 712-362-0409 or email afuhrman @ iowalakes.edu with questions. Iowa Lakes Community College, Human Resources, 19 S. 7th, Estherville, IA 51334.