Citation Encore/V/Ultra - Captain - (BJC)/(APA)
Mountain Aviation, Inc. •
****Mountain Aviation is hosting open interviews on Friday July 27, 2018 from 10am to 2pm in Broomfield, Colorado.****
Please register by copy + pasting the following link into your browser
OR visit our website www.mountainaviation.com and click on the banner.
****We would love to see you there****
Here at Mountain Aviation, we strive to provide our customers with a
unique jet charter experience through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
We offer a flexible schedule and competitive salary for our employees!We are currently for pilots in the Denver Area!
Does a career allowing for time with friends and family, professional growth, and great co-workers sound good to you? Are you passionate about flying and looking for a company that has been around for a while and isn't going anywhere? Then this is the job for you! Keep reading...
Here is what we need you to do, remember this list is not all inclusive:
- Retain final authority for the safe operation of aircraft.
- Direct the activities of the Second-in-Command (SIC), ensuring all flight crewmembers understand and complete their duties using appropriate CRM.
- Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip
- Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, and navigational aids and flight following procedures are followed.
- Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed.
- Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot.
- Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight.
- Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
- Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft.
- Ensure appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
Skills we really want you to have:
- Thorough knowledge of the General Operations Manual, FAA regulations, Operations Specifications, and Flight Manuals.
- Ability to interact with Clients in a friendly, helpful demeanor.
What you must have:
- FAA First Class Medical Certificate
- Valid Passport
- Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) w/Multi-Engine privileges
- 3500 Total Time
- 2500 Pilot-in-Command
- 2000 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
- 1000 Turbine
- 500 Jet
- 300 Pilot-in-Command in type (Preferred)
What we offer you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with company matching
- Life, AD&D, and LTD paid by the company
- Flexible Spending account, for you and your dependent
- Voluntary benefits include accident insurance, Short Term Disability, Hospital coverage, and additional Life Insurance through AFLAC
- Did we mention, you get to fly some really cool planes, with some really cool people!
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Ident #: