- Total Flight Time = 2,000 hours/500 hr
- Total Pilot-In-Command = 1,000 hours PIC airplane
- Cross Country Flight Time= 500 hours/100 hr
- Night Flight Time= 100 hours/25 hr
- Instrument Flight Time= 75 hours (50 in flight)
- Multi-Engine and/or Turbine Single engine Time = 500 hours
- Turbojet = 500 hours for Turbojet PIC position
FAA Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (Type Rating in applicable Metro operate aircraft preferred)
- Commercial Certificate and Instrument Rating (for SIC)
- FAA 2nd Class Medical (1st Class for Turbojet PIC)
Fixed Wing Desired Experience
- Air Medical operations
- International Operations
- Most locations require residency within a prescribed distance from the assigned base.
- Must be willing to work nights and days.
Requires activities requiring a moderate amount of standing, sitting and walking. Able to conduct activities requiring a moderate to a rigorous amount of static pushing, pulling, reaching and lifting. Capable of lifting 75 lbs floor to bench height. Ability to hear routine aircraft noises. Maintains a "duty" weight (body weight + uniform/equipment) (varies by program). Must be able to wear a commercially available respirator mask with proper fit when requested. Requires close and distant visual capability (Class 2 Aviation Medical). Periodic hands to key ability (typing).
Metro Aviation is committed to employees, customers, and community to promote diversity and inclusion by developing policies, programs, and procedures which foster a work environment where differences are respected and employees are treated fairly.
Metro Aviation prohibits discrimination or harassment of any kind and ensures equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all aspects of the relationship between Metro Aviation and its employees, including recruitment, employment, promotion, transfer, training, working conditions, wages and salary administration, employee benefits, and application of policies.