Corporate Pilot -Full Time
Hartsfield National Aircraft •
Hartsfield National Aircraft is seeking a full- time pilot for our growing fleet of managed aircraft.
- This position will be responsible for day-to-day corporate flying duties for our growing fleet of a PC12, G58s, and CJ2.
- Applicants must have paramount safety consciousness, excellent customer service skills
- Minimum of 2000 TT with 500 MEL
- A pilot with a C-525 Type rating is preferred and must ensure all FAA and company regulations are in compliance
- Pilots are responsible for assisting in the maintenance scheduling and tracking
- Corporate aircraft experience preferred
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)