Here is what we need you will be asked to do, remember this list is not all-inclusive:
- Retain final authority for the safe operation of the aircraft.
- Direct the activities of the Second-in-Command (SIC), ensuring all flight crewmembers understand and complete their duties using appropriate CRM.
- Ensure the assigned aircraft is airworthy and all proper documents are on board and is properly stocked for the trip
- Make decisions to the start, delay, cancellation of flight or deviation from planned destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Prepare or supervise all flight plan considerations, including but not limited to, weather, performance, appropriate flight level, appropriate fueling, airport facilities, and navigational aids and flight following procedures are followed.
- Ensure the aircraft weight and balance form/manifest is properly completed, signed, and distributed.
- Report promptly all known or suspected FAA violations or incidents to the Chief Pilot.
- Maintain a current medical certificate as required and notify the Chief Pilot if medical condition may impair ability to perform the flight.
- Ensure all passengers are properly briefed for the proposed flight as well as all provisions for their comfort have been made.
- Ensure all maintenance write-ups are coordinated with and passed on to the maintenance personnel and that Flight Operations is alerted to the current status of the aircraft.
- Ensure appropriate communications with Operations in a timely and efficient method.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly knowledgeable of the General Operations Manual, FAA Regulations, Operations Specifications, Flight Manuals, and other instructions pertinent to assigned duties and aircraft.
- Must have ability to interact with VIP Clients and determine if their needs are being met as well as to help resolve any issues with a friendly, helpful demeanor.
- Familiarity with Gulfstream products and systems
- Airline Transport Pilot License
- First Class Medical
- Valid Passport
- 5000 Total Time
- 3000 Pilot in Command
- 2500 Multi Engine Pilot in Command
- 2000 Turbine
- 1500 Jet
- 250 hours Time "In-Type"
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance available first the of the month following date of hire
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional AFLAC
- 401k with 3% company match after 90 days
- PTO accrual begins after 6 months
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job posting expires in 90 days-