Inventory Control Specialist (Mx Dept/ Parts)
Mountain Aviation, Inc. •
Here at Mountain Aviation, we strive to provide our customers with a unique charter experience through an environment that fosters continuous improvement, teamwork and growth for our employees.
Does a flexible schedule allowing for time with friends and family, professional growth, and amazing co-workers sound good to you? Are you passionate about flying and providing uncompromised service to our wonderful clients? Then this is the job for you, don’t waste any more time, apply now…….
Mountain Aviation is looking for a full-time Inventory Control Specialist living in the Denver Area
The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for the purchasing of aircraft parts and supplies, shipping & receiving, inventory & tool controls, and providing administrative assistance to the Maintenance Team. The ICS will provide logistical support to Mechanics as necessary to maintain maximum labor efficiency.
This is a full-time position located in Broomfield, CO.
- Procurement of aircraft parts and supplies; to include researching, price shopping, ordering, tracking, receiving, and completion of PO.
- Ensure proper pricing and charges are billed to the appropriate work order line-items.
- Pull and deliver parts to mechanics.
- Package and ship cores.
- Process and ship returned goods for credit/refund.
- Process vendor billing relative to aircraft parts and supplies purchases.
- Research invoice issues and billing discrepancies.
- Manage the accuracy and control of inventory aircraft parts; perform periodic and year end hard counts.
- Manage the control of tool inventory.
- Assist MOM with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting.
- Assist Finance and Accounting with monthly reconciliations.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive shipments and distribute – BJC location; perform periodic shipment requests for other departments.
- Assist with work order review and completion as delegated by MOM.
- Order office and hangar supplies for Maintenance Hangar.
- Ad hoc projects as requested by MOM or Director of Maintenance (DOM).
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working use of Microsoft Suite applications (Excel, Word, Outlook); intermediate skill level with Excel.
- Working knowledge of general aviation maintenance with some exposure to aircraft parts procurement.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Parts procurement and/or inventory control experience.
- Aviation industry experience.
- APICS Certification.
- General AP and Purchasing accounting experience.
- Some college coursework and/or trade school.
Work is performed in an office setting with prolonged periods of sedentary activity and in an aircraft hangar environment (at times hot/cold/dusty/loud).
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Health, Dental, Vision available first of the month following date of hire
- Company paid Life, AD&D and LTD
- 401k with 3% match after 3 months of employment
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Ident #: