Part 135 Phenom 300 SIC - KFXE
Presidential Aviation •
Presidential Aviation is recruiting a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Part 135 Phenom 300 SIC to join our team based out of South Florida.
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA- mandated PRIA records requests, criminal background checks including fingerprinting, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
Certificates & Education:
- 2000 hours total time
- 500 hours SIC
- 1000 hours multi-engine
- 50 hours time in type (preferred)
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the previous five years
- Must be younger than 66 years of age due to ICAO requirements for international Part 135 flights
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
Please, no phone calls.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)