We are now hiring Captains and First Officers for Baltimore, Maryland Base
Up to $80,000 in Bonuses!*
*$10,000 Signing Bonus for EMB505 Type-Rated Pilots (or $5,000 for no type rating), paid out after completion of training & Indoc. $5000 paid after Year 1, and $5000 paid after Year 2. PLUS a Five-Year Retention Package
Do you have a passion for flying and want to build flight time in a modern Jet aircraft? GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators in the Eastern region and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing companies in America. We operate a growing fleet of Phenom 300s based in Maryland and we need qualified Captains and First Officers!
We are willing to invest in highly-motivated candidates by sending you to Phenom 300 type training at CAE. Our missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
·Opportunity for quick PIC upgrade for higher time SICs
·Medical (Health & Dental)
·401K with Employer Matching
·Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off (Approximately 137 Days off per year)
·Build time fast: our pilots fly 500-600 hours a year on average
·Experienced management team with a proven record of successful
businesses (10+ Years in Aviation Industry)
·Our jet fleet is 2013 or newer with G1000/G3000 Avionics
·iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans
·Known Crew Member (KCM) Program Badges
·Company pays all uniform cleaning expense
· Competitive Salary:
- CAPTAINS - $95,000/Annually
- FIRST OFFICERS - $50,000-60,000/Annually based on experience
· Cash Bonus if you have an EMB-505 Type Rating
·Premium Holiday Pay
- $40/$60 Domestic (Without/With Overnight)
- $60/$80 International (Without/With Overnight)
· Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of schedule.
**8 On and 4 Off Schedule with Assigned Rest and Duty Periods **
· FAA First Class Medical
· CAPTAIN: ATP / 4,000 TT / 3,000 ME Time / 2,000 ME PIC
FIRST OFFICER: Comm/ME with a minimum of 1,200 Hours Total Time and 400 Hours Multi-Engine Time
· No Accidents, Incidents or Violations
· Must live or be willing to relocate within 30-45 minutes of KMTN. This position is not commutable.
Apply at http://flygv.com/jobs/pilots-maryland