Role and Responsibilities
Are you looking to ELEVATE your career? Join our team of elite Simulator Instructors at CAE and you’ll experience a new career where you can pursue your passion for aviation without the extensive travel or missing those important holidays and events! We have several Full-Time openings for Simulator Instructors at our Dallas Training Center conveniently located at the DFW Airport in Dallas, Texas. CAE offers a comprehensive training program to help transform your knowledge and skills as a pilot into a world-class Instructor and subject matter expert ready to lead clients thru their training.
What do we look for? CAE is seeking experienced pilots that thrive on coaching others, values CRM, and enjoys working with a diverse team. The ideal candidate should also possess:
- A “true” professional character with the ability to create a welcoming and successful learning environment
- The proven ability to communicate effectively across all mediums (spoken, written) and at all levels
- Commitment to the customer - providing continuous “red carpet” customer service
- The capability to tailor training sessions to the needs of a diverse customer base
- A keen eye for detail – must be able and willing to maintain accurate and timely records in accordance with CAE policy and FAA requirements
- Must be authorized to live/work in the United States
- An unrestricted ATP certificate and a minimum of one unrestricted PIC type rating
- FAR Part 135 experience and 3,000 hours of total flight time preferred
- Basic computer proficiency – Microsoft Office and other internet based programs
- Must be able and willing to participate in CAE’s DOT Drug & Alcohol testing program
Why Work for CAE?
CAE recognizes and values our dedicated employees and offers a welcoming and supportive work environment to help make a smooth transition into your new career! We also offer:
- Competitive base salary and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Relocation assistance is available for those who reside out of state
- Very little traveling required - you're home every day!
- Paid Sick Leave and Vacation
- Paid Holidays - our holidays are currently arranged so you will be off between Dec 25 and January 1
How do I become an Instructor?
Follow the link below to fill out an application and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CAE is firmly committed to ensuring a positive and professional working environment in which all people are treated with dignity and respect. We aim to provide a fair and consistent method for filling job openings in support of equality of opportunity and cultural diversity within the company.