Premier Private Jets is a high utilization Part 135 operator based in South Florida. We are currently seeking candidates for the position of Pilot in Command. We operate our own fleet of light, medium, and large cabin aircraft. We are focused on providing the absolute best experience to all of our customers and we need qualified, professional pilots who are committed to the same.
The PIC position will be responsible to the Chief Pilot and the Director of Operations. Type rating and/or time in type is strongly preferred, but not required.
Aircraft: Citation Bravo, Hawker 800XP, Gulfstream GV
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Managing all aspects and safe operations of the crew and aircraft.
- Filling flight plans, calculating weight and balance and performance for each flight to ensure safe departure and company standards are met on each trip.
- Provide the highest level of customer service to every passenger on board.
- Timely and accurate communication with flight operations team.
- Ensure cleanliness and quality of the aircraft is to standard at all times.
- Ensure the aircraft is fully stocked for every flight.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of part 135 FAR regulations.
- Team player with a mission minded mentality.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Coaching and mentoring First Officer to become PIC.