- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Five or more years of training coordination experience
- Experience working with division training and development principles, practices, procedures, and tools
- Experience working with corporate training and development policies, practices, and tools
- Experience working with standard training and development information systems
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Qualified Longbow Apache Senior instructor pilot
- Experienced I/O with Longbow (AH-64D/E) Apache Senior Instructor Pilot experience
- Good interpersonal skills for interacting with employees and third-party training vendors
- Good communication skills
- Good personal computer and business solution software skills
- Good analytical skills to assist in assessing the effectiveness of training programs and tools
- Good organization and time management skills Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding employee information
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability and desire to actively pursue learning opportunities in the training field
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Varies depending on site
- Must be able to travel to various locations.
Note: This job description describes the general nature of the duties and requirements of the job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list or to limit the supervisor's ability to modify work assignments as appropriate, within multiple training domains and/or work site locations.
If interested and need to know additional details, please reach out to:
Talent Acquistion Sr Analyst | Defense Air Forces & Navy
General Dynamics Information Technology