Bell 205/212/407 Utility, Fire, Powerline Pilot
Lohman Helicopter •
Pilot position for EU and CWN wildland fire fighting in Western US in Bell 407, 205 and 212 Aircraft. Starting mid-March pilot training before and with completion April and/or early May of 2019. Depending on performance there may be an option to return for subsequent years of these contracts. Schedule to be: 12 days on / 12 days off. 12/2 schedule would be considered if pilot desired such.
The position will cover operations for our BHT-407 and Bell Medium Helicopters for the early 2019 season. The aircraft is contracted with the DOI and USFS for exclusive use fire suppression work through the spring of 2019. The duties include but are not limited to flight and operational planning, weight and balance data, fuel management, accurate tracking of duty, flight and maintenance times, compliance with all FAR and Company policies as well as a variety of customer service functions.
Must meet requirements given herein. Part-Time, Contract or Full-Time available. Only Qualified Applicants need apply
- Commercial rotorcraft helicopter license; current medical; current driver license with clean driving record
- Required Skills/Experience:
- 2500 hours RW PIC of which 100 hours in BHT-407/BHT-205/212 or similar; applicant must meet interagency carding requirements for 2018-2019
Daily Rate/Contract Pay DOE/Salary for Full-Time. Top Pay for right candidate.
- Previous vertical reference experience preferred; firefighting and / or utility experience preferred; current interagency card preferred; instrument rating preferred; additional BHT-407 experience preferred;
- Low Level & Recon
- Mountain Terrain
- Helitack/PAX Terrain
- Ext. Load <50’ Belly Hook
- Ext. Load >50’ Longline VTR
- Water/Retardant, Bucket
Part Time/Contract Work, Possible opportunity for additional USFS work in Pacific Northwest, during fire off season.
Job Ident #: