Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing
REACH Air Medical Services •
Pilot (IFR) Rotor Wing - Willits, CA
- Competitive Pilot Compensation
- Newly Increased Geo Modifiers for CA Bases (January 2022)
- Location Specific Signing Bonuses and Relocation Assistance Available
We’re hiring a Pilot to provide medical air transportation services to our customers. This pilot will be qualified in our EC-135 (H135) Helicopter. Scheduled shifts run seven days on/ seven days off, 12- hour shifts and service day or night trips. Safety is a key pillar of our services, therefore all of our pilots work on a quality, professional team that are committed to high safety standards for the crew and our customers.
- Pilot will work with a team of medical experts to safely transport customers to and from locations and facilities.
- Ensure aircraft readiness for flight dispatches as described in the appropriate manuals, including all FAR and company requirements, and aircraft cleanliness duties.
- Maintain accurate company and regulatory documentation and record keeping for shifts, load manifests, etc.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with both air and ground dispatch, flight crews, facilities and partners.
- Provide shift change info to transitioning pilot and team, and follows protocols for recording company change board details.
- Pilots are accountable to maintain required certifications and ongoing ground and air training.
- Committed to being on-time, reliable, professional and meet our elevated standards in safety and service.
- Current Rotorcraft FAA Commercial Certificate
- Helicopter instrument rating
- Current FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- 2,000 flight hours
- 1,500 helicopter hours
- 1,000 helicopter PIC hours
- 1,000 turbine hours
- Min. 200 hours of cumulative night flight (aided and/or unaided)
- Min. 100 hours instrument time for IFR positions
- EC-135 (H135)
Why Choose REACH? As a quality air medical transport service, REACH Air Medical Services is one of Global Medical Response’s (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)