Total compensation (base plus allowances) for this position could be up to $134,100.00.
Additionally, we provide an R&R Allowance and contract completion award!
Serve as the Chief of Standards representative in interpreting and implementing the organizations Aircrew Training Program (ATP) with respect to maintenance. Will manage the INLA WASS Aircrew Maintenance Standardization program Globally. Perform Maintenance Test Flights, Maintenance Test Pilot Evaluations, and Maintenance Pilot Training; to include the management of the Air Crew Training (ATP). Assists with the updates of aviation references and publications, and assisting with the introduction of new aircraft types to the Air Wing, as required. This position will be located on Patrick AFB, but must have ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 90 days annually at 10-30 day intervals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the INLA WASS Aircrew Maintenance Standardization program Globally.
- Conduct training and evaluations of Rotary Wing Maintenance Pilots (MP) and MEs CONUS and the evaluation of MPs and MEs in deployed locations to include maintenance standardization program oversight at those deployed locations.
- Ensure all MPs MEs are fully integrated into the Aircrew Training Program (ATP). - Ensure compliance with all INLA Operations directives, Aircrew Training Manuals (ATM), and ATP requirements.
- Responsible for standardization administrative duties, i.e. flight records, AWIS, Reports, publications and references.
- Single point of contact for Maintenance Test Pilot standardization - Perform operational checks, routine maintenance, and maintenance test flights to ensure the airworthiness of the fleet.
- Participate in the selection and training process of new Maintenance Pilots and Maintenance Examiners to the INLA Program.
- Instructor Pilot assignment incident to environment.
- Maintain NVG currency and Instrument proficiency.
- Serve as a member of the Standardization Committee, and as such must be able to provide guidance to all MPsMEs as well as recommendations for improvement and modification to the existing ATP to ensure compliance with current and future mission requirements.
- Monitor flight instruction, to include standardization of transitions, annual proficiency reviews, and flight evaluations.
- Conduct academic and hands on performance training and administers evaluations to ensure crew member proficiency and standardization of training in addition to maintaining IATFs and completing required AWIS entries.
- Position requires a U.S. security clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.