Total compensation (base plus allowances) for this position could be up to $134,100.00.
Additionally, we provide an R&R Allowance and contract completion award!
Serve as the Chief of Standards representative in interpreting and implementing the organizations Aircrew Training Program (ATP). Will manage the INLA WASS Aircrew Training Program (ATP) Globally. Responsible for conducting Rotary Wing (RW) crew member training and evaluations, standardization administration, i.e. flight records, AWIS, publications and references, and assists with the introduction of new aircraft types to the Air Wing, as required. Monitors flight instruction to include aircraft transition training, annual proficiency reviews, and flight evaluations. This position will be located on Patrick AFB, but must have ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 90 days annually at 10-30 day intervals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the INLA WASS Aircrew Standardization program Globally.
- Conduct training and evaluations of Rotary Wing Instructor Pilots (IP) and SPs CONUS and the evaluation of IPs and SPs in deployed locations to include maintenance standardization program oversight at those deployed locations.
- Ensure all rotary wing rated crew-members (RCMs) and non-rated crew-members (NRCMs) are fully integrated into the ATP, train and evaluates RCMs and NRCMs in their designated aircraft.
- Ensure compliance with all Standardization Directives, Aircrew Training Manuals, and ATP requirements.
- Develop individual flight training plans in support of the organizations mission and ATP.
- Oversee maintenance of crew-member flight records, weight and balance calculations, and risk assessments.
- Monitor crew-member proficiency in phases of mission planning and flight operations to ensure compliance with policies and directives.
- Maintain knowledge of additions and changes to all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and documentation integral to contract operations.
- Train and qualify crew members to fly both single and multi-ship day, night, and Night Vision Goggle (NVG) missions; primarily under visual and instrument meteorological conditions.
- Maintain NVG currency and Instrument proficiency.
- Position requires a U.S. security clearance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.