Power Line Construction Helicopter Pilot
Wilson Construction Co •
Wilson Construction has an immediate opening for a Power Line Construction Helicopter Pilot.
This position will involve supporting our construction crews throughout various phases of power line construction at project locations throughout the US.
Minimum experience required:
Salary is commensurate with experience and skills. Benefits including employer paid medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
- FAA Commercial Rotorcraft License
- Current Second Class Medical
- 3000 Pilot in Command, Helicopter
- 500 hours MD500 Pilot in Command
- 150 hours power line experience
- Precision Long Line (Vertical Reference)
- Must be qualified and willing to conduct Human External Cargo (HEC)
Wilson Construction Co. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Smoke & drug free environment. Successful candidates will be required to pass post-offer and random drug tests.
To apply, please submit your cover letter & resume via our website through the Opportunities page:
No phone calls please.
No agency referrals please.
Job Ident #: