Sales Manager, Engine & APU Services
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Work with engine & APU service providers and key internal Bombardier stakeholders to develop and bring to market engine & APU related maintenance & modifications to grow revenue stream and improve customer satisfaction for the BAS Service Centre Network and Bombardier Customer Experience.
- Oversee the identification, evaluation, development and management of product improvements to facilitate the development of new/existing products and customer base. BASC and BA
- Develop engine & APU model specific sales support information on engines for Global, Challenger, and Learjet aircraft.
- Responsible for identifying market opportunities, concept definition, business case development and launch approval including products database related to inspections, service bulletins, STC and other related modifications.
- Coordinate with Sales Support to assure proper input of products and pricing.
- Responsible for the development of mid to long-term strategic business plans in conjunction with sales, business development and other stakeholders to reflect additional market share.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to Customers as requested.
- Prepare proposals for engine repair and overhaul based on information supplied by the customer.
- Establish engine work scope based on customer request as well as engineering suggestions and recommendations.
- Carries out special projects as assigned.
As our ideal candidate,
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
- Typically you have a minimum of 5 years sales experience in Business Aircraft Services, engine or component services sales or APU services sales
- You have a Bachelors degree in related area or equivalent years of work experience
- You have working knowledge of applicable Federal Aviation Regulations
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have presentation skills necessary to effectively communicate, update, persuade, and /or facilitate discussions with all levels of management and customers
- You have computer skills necessary to learn and /or operate word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation, email, and web-based applications
- You have business writing skills necessary to create various reports and correspondence
- You have the ability to multitask and flexibility to handle change in meeting requirements and deadlines
- You have the ability to work in teams and gain collaboration
- You have the ability to organize projects and clearly communicate objectives
- You have basic knowledge of finance and ability to govern an expense budget in order to develop business plans and understand impact of products and services on the business
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Your ideas move people.
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC