Heavy Structures Mechanic
Aspire MRO •
Position Type: Contractor
Why work at Aspire MRO?
- Brand new facility (old American Airlines and GDC hangars)
- Purchased Delta Air Lines 777's (performing P2F conversions)
- 5 year backlog of work; 5 lines of B777 PTF conversions
- Expecting to staff up to 500 mechanics by 2025 (promotional opportunities)
- Hours (1st shift from 7:00am to 3:30pm; 2nd shift from 3:00pm to 1:30pm (4 x 10's), plus OT
- INDOC every Monday throughout 2023
- Promotional and advancement opportunities for those wanting to progress their careers
- Onsite support staff to help assist you throughout your assignment
Hours / Shift: 1st or 2nd - MUST be open to all shifts. (no requests)
Aircraft Worked: Boeing 777
Project/Work Scope: Passenger to Freight Conversions and Heavy Maintenance on commercial and cargo aircraft.
- 0-5+ years Commercial Repair Experience. Can be mix of RJ, comparable MIL and Commercial experience.
- Boeing, McDonnell Douglas, and Airbus repair experience preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak & understand ENGLISH.
- Must understand the English language proficiently so they can clearly carry on a conversation and respond to questions asked without delay or aid of someone else.
- Must be ok with any shift assignment: 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
- Must have the minimum tools as required, locking toolbox & Safety Shoes.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)