Operating as a regional airline in the United States, Air Wisconsin Airlines performs flying services for American Airlines as American Eagle throughout the Midwest and East Coast, operating CRJ-200 regional jets. Our exceptional team is dedicated to making our travelers experiences safe and pleasant.
With general direction and supervision from the Maintenance Hub Manager, the Maintenance Hub Representative is responsible for all aspects of effectively directing the maintenance provider to ensure all operational goals and objectives are met. This position is responsible to ensure reliable airworthy aircraft in conjunction with a safe and efficient operation. The Maintenance Hub Representative is accountable for assisting with the hubs performance and responsible for assisting with the oversight of all company assets. This position is located in Chicago, Illinois.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Fosters and promotes Safety as a core element of the maintenance department.
- Ensure all procedures outlines in the Air Wisconsin GMM are followed and executed.
- Provides oversight to assure the terms of the vendor commercial agreement are being met and adhered to.
- Partner with provider to ensure the Maintenance Provider maintains the required staffing and this staff is trained, current and proficient.
- Ability to coach and mentor the Maintenance Provider to further advance their effectiveness and enhance Air Wisconsins goals and objectives.
- Partners with provider to ensure efficient scheduling of personnel and use of assigned resources to provide maximum, effective productivity.
- Facilitates and coordinates maintenance operations within the Hub. (Including, quality control and assurance inspection, avionics, and stores activities.)
- Ensures the Hub is operated in compliance with FAA, OSHA, TSA and EPA regulations and Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures availability and serviceability of required tooling and equipment at the Hub.
- Provides oversight to ensure complete, legible and accurate records are maintained.
- Provides a daily review with the Maintenance provider of all operating and Hub performance parameters.
- Approves any costs associated within the parameters of the commercial agreement including to approval and verification of costs associated with hangar rental.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures.
- Assist maintenance provider when needed to ensure proper guidance and direction is being given to return aircraft to service in a compliant and timely manner.
- Verifying that the verifying the System Operation Center is updated in a continuous manner of troubleshooting and return to service timeframes.
- Associate degree in aviation management or engineering preferred.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License (required).
- Three to five years supervisory experience in a FAR Part 121 Air Carrier operations preferred.
- Good working knowledge of the Federal Aviation Regulations.
BENEFITS OFFERED TO YOU:
- A comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k) retirement plan, and health & wellness incentives.
- Flight benefits on our partner carrier(s).
- Paid holidays, sick leave and vacation.