ST Engineering Aerospace is located at Brookley Aeroplex in Mobile, Alabama, and Pensacola, FL, at the Pensacola International Airport. We are a renowned provider of aircraft maintenance and modification (AMM) services for commercial airlines and air freight operators. We meet our customers requirements by providing a full spectrum of high-quality, reliable, and timely AMM and engineering solutions. We have the know-how and experience to comprehensively manage complex projects, ensuring our customers aircraft operate safely and efficiently.
Benefits & Culture
As part of the ST Engineering family, you will be treated like family. We offer a great range of benefits that our employees value and help make ST Engineering the best place to learn and work. Our benefits reflect our commitment to attract, engage and retain the most talented people and offer a diverse selection of benefits to suit you and your family.
Some of the benefits we offer are listed below:
- Medical Benefits
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with Employer match
- Company provided uniforms
- 6 Nationally recognized holidays
- Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company sponsored events throughout the year
The AP Specialist shall be responsible for all accounts payable and invoices processing function.
- Verify invoices against purchase orders to ensure no errors
- Posting and updating accounts payable records and invoices into SAP ERP system
- Verify payments for accuracy
- Represent the organization to communicate with vendors; resolve vendor queries in a timely manner
- Resolve issues with vendors and prepare a weekly problem invoice schedule
- Acquire management approval on non-P.O. invoices and track approval status
- Prepare expense accruals for month end close
- Reconcile vendors statement of accounts
- Process expense claims in Concur and timely recording in general ledger
- Performing any other A/P work that may be assigned by supervisor
- Support any ad-hoc analysis that may be assigned Supervisor, Finance Manager or Financial Controller
What Youll Need
- Professional Degree in Accounting and/or Finance, or equivalent qualification
- The AP Specialist should have a minimum of 3 years of experience
ST Engineering Aerospace provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), national origin, age (40 or over), citizenship, physical or mental disability, or military obligations.