Boutique Air is seeking an Operations Admin / Project Manager to join our team at our SF Corporate Office.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a passion for aviation, who has initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the organization. Crew scheduling, and other admin / project management duties.
To be successful in the Admin / Project Management role requires a meticulous level of attention to detail, exemplary interaction with and in support of the System Operations Control (SOC), excellent written and verbal communications, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of professionalism, dedication, and passion. This role is operationally essential and we are looking for the right team player, capable of adapting to an ever-growing company, with a scope of work that varies from day-to-day.
- Develops and maintains cost effective scheduling plans for crew members in compliance with all applicable FAA regulations and contractual obligations
- Confirms and continually monitors monthly schedule integrity
- Interacts with crew members and processes sick calls, flight cancellations, operation reassignments, crew swaps, and crew movement
- Coordinates training events with the Training Department
- Prepares various analytical and operational reports for the Operations Department
- Monitors situational awareness through times of irregular operations and unscheduled events
- Liaise with operational management, Dispatch, and Maintenance departments