SkyWest is the largest regional airline in the United States and partners with four major airline carriers. More importantly, we’re known for our reliability, service and our professional employees who operate more than 2,100 flights each day throughout North America. We have been esteemed as one of “America’s Best Employers” by Forbes and are known for an industry-leading workforce, an exceptional leadership team and our continued solid operational and economic performance.
SkyWest employees enjoy a distinctive and unmatched culture of teamwork, respect, quality and professionalism, along with world-class benefits like 401(k) match, Performance Rewards, health care, retirement and discounted travel worldwide.
As an Aircraft Record Specialist you will be auditing daily compliance of repeat Aircraft Inspections and Component changes and to assure they are tracking at correct time intervals.
- Responsible for auditing electronic maintenance CAMP program (SkyTrack)
- Maintain Aircraft component hours and cycles
- Maintain Aircraft modification status
- Responsible for accuracy by internal auditing
- Job knowledge is gained through on the job training
- 18 yrs of age
- Detail oriented
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to evaluate problems and form solutions
- Self-Motivated and Organized
- Good Computer skills, Microsoft word, excel
- Must be able to maintain steady pace while performing repetitive tasks
Physical and Other Requirements
- Ability to sit and work at a computer for extended periods of time.
- Please complete the on-line application. Qualified applicants will be contacted.
- This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.