Customer Service for contracted commercial airline operations including scheduled or charter services. Assigned tasks are to be carried out in a timely manner, meeting the flight schedule, aircraft servicing requirements and the service quality expectations of the air carrier, flight crew and travel director/tour escort. Responsibilities will also include outdoor ground operations, aircraft cleaning, security, operations and commissary duties as required.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- The ideal candidate must be people oriented, highly motivated with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Process tickets, check baggage, monitor carry-on baggage for size and quantity, and assign seats.
- Provide information on arrival and departure times, boarding procedures, carry-on regulations and seating arrangements.
- Handle denied boarding situations, solicit volunteers, re-accommodate customers.
- Ensure FAA, TSA and airport regulations are followed.
- Enforce safety/security measures and monitors safety sensitive zones.
- Assist Customers who need assistance boarding.
- Must be well groomed and adhere to dress code policy.
- Ability to push/pull/lift 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to work efficiently under time constraints.
- Must be available to work varied hours including nights, weekends and holidays and must be able to stay late for irregular operations.
- Able to attend required training.
- Must react sensitively and in a timely fashion to all customer requests and concerns.
- Must always greet and acknowledge our customers, say hello when a customer is walking through.
- Must thank all of our customers upon their departure from our facility.
- Other duties as assigned.