Booth Planner - Goodyear, AZ
Aviation Personnel •
Booth Planner - Goodyear, AZ
Only qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.
Sets up and pulls daily reports providing accurate accountability and visibility to management and customers. Maintains and audits all required aircraft documentation. He/She will be responsible for creating, updating, and monitoring storage aircraft schedules as well as storage program maintenance work packages. He/She will be responsible for performing duties in a timely manner. He/she will perform additional duties as assigned.
• Audits and preps for new packages prior to aircraft arrival for accurate accountability.
• Advises Director of Maintenance of any problems requiring assistance and keep their led informed of important matters.
• Ensures daily productivity and performance is in compliance with the duties and procedures outlined by the department Director and also the Operation Manual.
• Add, maintain, and update Aircraft Maintenance Work Orders with current customer and aircraft information.
• Complete MWO Closure Process at the end of each Aircraft Maintenance Visit or transfer of ownership, within a timely manner.
• Maintain and update Storage Aircraft Database with current information regarding the preservation of aircraft, engines, and apu to efficiently issue storage maintenance task monthly and as requested/needed. • Assist Production Controller Department as needed.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Update Project manager daily on all items which exceed or are approaching their estimates.
• Coordinate with the Planning Department to establish project schedule, set goals and establish budget.
• Monitor budget daily to ensure the budget is being maintained.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
• Computer experience (Process Management Software, Excel, MS Project) preferred.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Work is mostly performed in an air-conditioned office.
• Normal office environment where approximately 70 of work is performed in a sitting position.
• Frequent exposure to the outside hangar areas for meetings and employee relations functions for varying lengths of time.
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 cents per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, Plus a $100.00 longevity Monthly bonus!
- Great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and FREE Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available!
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Please, give us a call 817-244-2125
We look forward to helping you find your next assignment; also please forward our information to your friends who might be interested as well.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)