The In-Flight Scheduling Coordinator will coordinate scheduling for various In-Flight activities including but not limited to: Initial Operating Experience (IOE), Continuing Qualification (CQ), Auditors, Instructors, Line Checks, and other activities and training functions. Coordinate efforts with In-Flight Training, Operations and Standards as well as Crew Administration and Instructors to ensure a smooth transition from new hire ground through online status.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule IOE assignments according to instructor availability and other operational requirements.
- Plan and schedule IOE trips according to equipment requirements and new hire assigned domicile location.
- Plan and schedule IOE trips in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Compile all IOE information and add to IOE information form and send necessary info to both the new hire and instructor.
- Monitor and track new hire progress and status through the IOE process.
- Communicate and Coordinate with In-Flight Crew Utilization Coordinator on IOE status and completion.
- Coordinate with Training Department for scheduling of all CQ classes.
- Schedule and Preassign all Ground Instructors.
- Manage all classroom and instructor schedules in TriM system. Setup, manage, and award monthly CQ bid.
- Send all trainee communications and notifications as required.
- Reschedule CQ events as necessary due to unforeseen schedule changes.
- Coordinate and schedule all Requal, Special Tracking, and Remedial Training as needed.
- Coordinate Auditor schedule requirements with Manager, IF Safety.
- Schedule and Preassign all In-Flight Auditors monthly activities.
- Build and manage Auditor schedules throughout the month, rescheduling as necessary to accommodate operational issues.
New Hire Training Functions:
- Coordinate with Training Department and receive information and rosters on all new hire classes.
- Enter all new hire information into CrewQual and CrewTrac systems.
- Schedule and Preassign all Ground Instructors.
Line Check Functions:
- Schedule Initial, Announced, Unannounced, and Focused Line Checks as necessary.
- Maintain Line Check records and audit completed Line Check schedules.
- Schedule Lead Instructor Line Checks – both Proficiency Checks and New Lead Instructor Unannounced checks.
- Coordinate with In-Flight departmental Managers and Supervisors (Training, Services, Standards, Operations) to determine monthly schedule requirements.
- Pre-assign all InFlight Ground Instructor schedules; maintain changes throughout month.
- Coordinate and schedule any specialty training as necessary.
- Make necessary arrangements for hotel accommodations and NRPS travel for all events listed above.
- Schedule, coordinate, and pre-assign other InFlight Training activities as necessary.
- Schedule conformity checks as required by InFlight Standards.
- Ensure proper schedule coverage and pre-assignment application following Bid Award.
- Coordinate with Crew Payroll to apply pay overrides as needed for instructors, auditors, etc. Audit as necessary.
- Complete monthly Ground Instructor schedule audit. Submit information to Manager.
- Maintain excellent communication with Lead Instructors, In-Flight Records, as well as In-Flight Managers and Supervisors.
- Assist Crew Administration Coordinators with job functions as time permits.
- Completion of Monthly Bid Adjustment
- Company designated Travel Coordinator; attend all required training as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of all Department and Company policies, FAPM, InFlight Leadership Manual, and other documents as required.
- Create reports as necessary in Excel and other programs.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor or Manager.
- Crew Scheduling experience is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word and Power Point
- Proficient use of Crew Scheduling Software and all partner Reservation Systems
- Must demonstrate detailed record keeping techniques
- Flexibility in schedule to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Flexible, with strong detail skills and capability of assuming responsibility
- Self-motivated, team player
- Ability to work under tight time constraints
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally by telephone and in person with crewmembers, management and others
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and positively
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under stressful conditions
- People oriented, highly motivated, with a positive and cooperative attitude
Physical and Other Requirements
- Sitting at a computer for extended periods of time.
Please complete the on-line application.
This job posting may have an additional video interview requirement. Please monitor your email and junk folder for additional instructions.
SkyWest is an equal opportunity employer committed to maintaining a working environment of satisfying employment and mutual respect for all of our employees. We value diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, national ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religion, medical condition, disability, pregnancy, age or military status. We have specific training plans and programs in place to maintain such an environment.