ERP Solution Specialist Sr in GAC Savannah
Some or all of the following skills:
- SAP PP Production Planing module expertise required
- SAP PS Project Systems module expertise desirable
- MES integration direct experience and skills
- Engineering change with Parameter effectivity desirable
- PP Manufacturing data, BOMs, routings, work centers, CEWB
- Conversions from ECC to S/4 desirable
- PP module components including MRP, Planned independent requirements, Capacity planning, Production order processing.
- EWM integration skills desirable
- PS module WBS, networks, network activity, BOM-PS
- Extensive experience with PP integration with other process modules, including Project System (PS), Controlling (CO), Sales and Distribution (SD), Materials Management (MM).
- Good understanding on PP tables, fields and BAPIs
- Able to write Design documents independently
- Knowledge in Fiori Apps, Fiori Launchpad, Fiori Launchpad Designer configuration & feature, Fiori application types, CDS views and enhancements
- Experience in ABAP and debugging is an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- SAP PP/PS/MES analyst will be responsible for designing, building, deploying & maintaining the manufacturing solution and should lead the analysis and design in the SAP PP/PS/MES area and will be part of core ERP Technology team.
- Your Responsibilities:
- Configuration of PP, PS-Logistics, DMS.
- Conducting workshops with business team
- Provide solutions including how to leverage standard SAP Manufacturing functionality
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
- Create Functional Specifications, perform unit testing, integration testing and work with Technical team in building the Solution
- Thought leadership and keeping abreast of SAP roadmap and future functionality
Hybrid Work Schedule
- We offer a hybrid schedule mix of work from home, work from office schedule
- Additionally we offer a 9 hour working day, with every other Friday being a day off (5x9 and 4x9 + 1 day off)
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelor's Degree Business Administration, Information Technology, Engineering required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. 12 years of experience as an IT professional with broad experience across multiple IT disciplines which includes six (6) years specific ERP development / deployment experience or Master's Degree may be used to offset one (1) year of experience; PhD may offset two (2) years of experience. Position Purpose
This is functional and technical role within the Gulfstream Business Technology organization for the ERP team. Responsible for new projects and sustaining activities across all business units. A significant focus is on ensuring the integrity of the global template and identifying, scoping and delivering on continuous improvement opportunities. This role works with the business to identify solutions, create business cases, develop functional requirements, and perform application configuration or works with the development team to deliver new and enhanced business capabilities.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engages stakeholders and technology users in identifying, analyzing, and documenting business requirements.
- Provide the solution leadership and staff mentorship for the implementation team. Delivers solution capabilities (processes, integration, data migration, and custom development) by leveraging product knowledge and expertise.
- Creates plans according to schedules and assignments, and acts independently to carry them out.
- Takes moderate to complex business requirements and models them in ERP applications. Learns and applies expertise on details concerning technical requirements.
- Delegates tasks and/or responsibilities to team members for action according to their level of experience and assigned accountability.
- Demonstrated understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies (SDLC).
- Ensures applications processes are followed consistently and are in compliance with applicable policies, procedures, standards, etc.
- Experience in conducting testing including design and execution of test cases.
- Performs work related to configuring, deploying, maintaining, and upgrading ERP applications and processes. Responsible for tasks related to the development and deployment of systems, methodologies, standards and processes that result in the ability to create and manage the ERP solution.
- Supports management in recruiting, hiring, and career development.
- Works with programming resources (in house and third party) to ensure development work is completed to specifications.
- Assists with the development of work breakdown structures, project plans, and skills required. to develop and implement applications.
- Provide the technical solution leadership and staff mentorship for the technical team.
- Coordindates and delivers solution capabilities (custom development, integration, data migration) by leveraging product knowledge and expertise.
- Serves as technical expert in one or more applications within a portfolio .
Perform other duties as assigned.
A credit history check from a national credit bureau will be conducted for all candidates for this position including new hires and current employees seeking promotion or transfer.
Requisition Number: 185865
Category: Information Systems
Percentage of Travel: Up to 25
Employment Type: Full-time
Posting End Date: 05/31/2022
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Gulfstream does not provide work visa sponsorship for this position, unless the applicant is a currently sponsored Gulfstream employee.
Legal Information Site Utilities Contacts Sitemap
Copyright 2020 Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation. All Rights Reserved. A General Dynamics Company.
Gulfstream Aerospace Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of General Dynamics (NYSE: GD), designs, develops, manufactures, markets, services and supports the world's most technologically-advanced business jet aircraft