Saudi Arabian Airlines •
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with employees in a professional and pleasant manner to answer questions related to pay, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the effective utilization of plans related to HR programs and services
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommending corrective actions
- Responsible for completion and accuracy of all personnel files
- Assist with creating and updating job descriptions and ensuring they are compliant with local, state and federal regulations
- Maintain Human Resource Information System records with accuracy and timeliness
- Ensure legal and ethical compliance with local, state and federal laws
- Able to multi-task, communicate appropriately and meet deadlines
Education & Experience Requirements:
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree with major course work in Human Resource Management
- 4 or more years’ experience working in Human Resources
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Strong time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work independently; consistently meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with Company standards
- Demonstrate knowledge of HR-functional practices.
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills.
- High Energy – able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Provides prompt solutions, highly responsive and superior customer service to inquiries and requests
Job Ident #:
Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC