Logistics Analyst, Journeyman
Zenetex, LLC •
Zenetex specializes in management and technology support services for a variety of federal agencies and commercial organizations. We have an opportunity for an experienced Logistics Analyst to support the CH-53K Heavy Lift Helicopter team at PMA-261, NAS Patuxent River, MD. This position will support the CH-53K DAPML with comprehensive logistics processes to facilitate CH-53K production. If you want to be part of this great team and program, please contact us!
- Provides logistics support to PMA-261 DAPML for the CH-53K helicopter
- Provides guidance and supervision for logistics analysts supporting aircraft, weapon systems, training, or SE programs
- Conducts logistics, supportability, reliability, maintainability, and operational analyses and provides recommendations for tailoring, optimizing, and establishing logistics element requirements in support of aircraft, weapon systems, training, or SE programs
- Provides recommendations for changes to site support including maintenance planning, phased support, manpower and personnel requirements, initial provisioning and material support, support equipment, training and training devices, technical data packaging, handling, storage and transportation, and facilities
- Provides recommendations for the development of Life Cycle Cost (LCC) and Total Ownership Cost (TOC) Management Plans
- Provides recommendations for the review and development of Maintenance Plans/Logistics Support Analysis (MP/LSA) records, maintenance tasks and Level of Repair (LOR) Analysis recommendations
- BS or BA degree
- AA or AS degree with (6) years of relevant experience may be substituted
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
- Four (4) years of DoD acquisition logistics experience in conducting analytical studies applicable to Integrated Product Support (IPE) Elements and demonstrated ability to conduct studies, analysis, or evaluations of DoD weapon Systems/equipment
- Previous logistics experience with a NAVAIR program office will be given preference
ZENETEX is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This position will require U.S. citizenship and an active DoD Secret clearance
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)