At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing Commercial Airplanes’ Fabrication Interiors Responsibility Center WA is hiring a Manufacturing Operations Analyst (Level 4) to join our One BPS Integration team. The position is located in Everett, Washington.
The selected candidate will support and lead complex group work sessions selecting and using advanced Lean principles, processes and tools to implement the Boeing Production System. Conducts assessments of processes and practices for comparison to applicable standards and criteria. Analyzes and interprets data. Provides feedback on assessment results and identifies opportunities for improvement and potential areas of risk. Works with organizations to develop strategies, plans and metrics to achieve business objectives. Works at the appropriate level in the organization to implement strategies and plans. Works under minimal direction.
- Partnering with director and senior leadership team on long-range strategies, organizational goals, objectives and initiatives.
- Analyzing data and tracking performance to plan. Summarizes and reviews documentation and develops informational or technical materials.
- Analyzing trends and forecasts to make recommendations for long-range planning.
- Providing on-going support to team on research, planning and coordination of projects and initiatives.
- Developing, deploying and implementing new methods and procedures.
- Coordinating with cross functional organization, subject matter experts and key customers.
- Conducts research and assists with the evaluation of organizational issues.
- Gathers customer requirements for projects. Develops and maintains the project schedule, monitors and tracks execution of the plan.
- Leads and develops other analysts within the team, setting best practices and standards.
This position is expected to be 100 onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.