- Function as a data entry specialist utilizing cloud-based record keeping programs, spreadsheets and other software.
- Processing of all new hire pilot records.
- Answer inquiries and requests regarding records.
- Achieve consistent quality performance and meet the quality standard as defined by the department manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must know Microsoft Word, Excel, OneDrive/SharePoint and Outlook.
- Able to adapt and work under a high workload in day to day operations.
- Infectious, get-it-done attitude that contributes to Mountain Aviation culture; desire to grow within the corporation as opportunities emerge.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- General knowledge of aviation, customer service, military time, and the phonetic alphabet
- Exceptional communication, writing, and teamwork skills
- Solid computer skills, proficient in MS Office software
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
- Ability to work as a team member while meeting individual performance goals
- Possess a natural eagerness to learn
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and demonstrate the ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks
Work Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Good vision and depth perception
- Work is performed in an office setting
- Work includes sitting and performing computer tasks
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance available first of the month following date of hire
- Company paid Life, AD&D, Short & Long Term Disability
- Optional HSA/FSA accounts
- 401k with company match at 3%
- PTO accrual that starts immediately upon hire
Mountain Aviation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job expires 90 days from posting -