Sr. Compliance Analyst - United States (Remote) - Evergreen
Vertex Aerospace •
, Mississippi, United States
Vertex is seeking a Sr. Compliance Analyst for our corporate office in Madison, MS.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Divisions procurement policy and processes.
- Train the procurement staff and internal customers, assuring the documentation is current, and regularly report to management to ensure the program is staying compliant as changes come from the corporation or the Government.
- Responsible for a detailed review of procurement documents to ensure compliance with appropriate governmental regulations and Vertex policies, including price/cost analysis summaries.
- Key contributor with audit preparation and/or audits, both internal and DCMA, DCAA, and other governmental agencies.
- Key contributors in the development and implementation of any new processes are required for a specific program.
- Establish applicable guidelines and procedures for compliance review to affect the resolution of controversial issues and problems.
- Review Federal laws, regulations, and corporate policies and develop appropriate procedures and systems to ensure compliance.
- Assist with the Review and update policy and procedure manuals and desk aids used by staff and prepare administrative issuances and directives on procurement matters.
- Provide assistance and training to staff and service support in procurement planning.
- Be a Key contributor to maintaining an approved purchasing system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) from an accredited four (4) year college or university in Business, Accounting, Finance or related analytical discipline with at least 6+ years of related experience OR education/work equivalent (Associate's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related analytical discipline with at least 10+ years of related experience OR H/S Diploma or equivalent AND at least 14+ years of related experience).
- In-depth knowledge of defense/government contracting policies, procedures, regulations, and laws (e.g., GAAP, FAR / DFARS, CAS) in connection with dealing with the U.S. Government and associated agencies.
- Experience preparing for, facilitating, and responding to, Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR), in accordance with DCMA Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) subpart 44.3, and the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) subpart 244.3.
- Experience with DCMA / DCAA audit processes and contractor support requirements, including auditing, cost/government accounting, and/or government contract administration.
- Background with price analyst techniques, including analysis and complying with statistical data to establish price objectives for transactions.
- Experience in evaluating findings and making recommendations to the purchasing function regarding the feasibility of manufacturing or buying needed products.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- As a government contractor, Vertex Aerospace requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment in accordance with Executive Order 14042. Exceptions to this policy are granted on a case-by-case basis for those that request a religious or medical accommodation. A vaccination status form and proof of vaccination, if applicable, are required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)