Technical Recorder/VIDs Clerk "O" Level
Kay and Associates, Inc. •
TASK DESCRIPTION: This position is located in the KAF O-Level Maintenance Activity at AAJB to provide services relating to the installation, operation, maintenance, modification, and repair of F/A-18 weapons system.
- Prepare maintenance-related correspondence for the Maintenance Department.
- Establish and control a central maintenance reporting and record-keeping system for administrative reports and correspondence.
- Implement directives concerning distribution, retention, and disposition of administrative records and reports.
- Provide other clerical and administrative services as necessary and ensure proper distribution of non-technical information, publications, correspondence, and other data.
- Maintain a master file of non-technical instructions.
- Assist maintenance control in issuing, distributing, and sign off completion of VIDS/MAFS, VIDS verifications, and ADB reviews.
- Support OJT and cross-training of KAF personnel.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Have completed an Aviation Maintenance Administration Course.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in military aircraft maintenance administration.
- Completed an Aircraft Logs and Records course. Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience maintaining aircraft logbooks and modular engine logbooks.
- Possess basic knowledge of aircraft weight and balance program.
- Proficient with aircraft inventory records, VIDS/MAFs documentation, and all applicable technical publications.
- Possess fundamental computer skills, including word processing (30 words/minute) and spreadsheet programs.
- No security clearance is required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)