Video Specialist I (Loan Processor/ New Accounts)
Textron Aviation •
Specialists assist members and potential members to assess their needs, collect data, verify documents and ensure the proper processing of loan applications in compliance with credit union policies. The candidate is responsible for qualifying and opening new deposit accounts, completing basic account transactions and maintenance. This candidate performs additional functions as necessary.
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrated stellar performance with financial institution, sales or lending
- Possess a detailed understanding of Credit Union policies and procedures
- Possess a strong understanding of NCUA insurance coverage
- Ability to complete various tasks and responsibilities with accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to read credit report and make recommendations based on credit results
- Perform loan processing activities: determining collateral values for review by underwriting. Successfully prepare and close loan documents.
- Knowledgeable about the products and services of the Credit Union, including but not limited to member services, loan and online services
- Ability to open deposit accounts and process loan applications.
- Successfully cross-sell products and services to better meet member’s needs.
- Open deposit accounts, including but not limited to savings, checking, certificates of deposit, IRA accounts, minor accounts, trusts and business accounts.
- Assist members efficiently through video and phone calls
- High school graduate or GED required; some college preferred
- Minimum of 1-year customer or client service experience in financial service, lending or equivalent experience in retail sales
- High level of confidentiality required
- Ability to work effectively as a team member
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication and listening skills
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Careful attention to detail; self-starter with superior time management skills
- Proficiency in basic computer skill
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)