1. Provides work direction to technicians. Ensures completion of tasks within allotted time frame. Coordinates with and assists other departments to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
2. Installs/modifies/fabricates wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
3. Trains other team members in associated work assignments. Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of employees and techniques. Completes work in innovative and effective ways
4. Assists Engineering in resolving problems and makes repairs per engineering direction.
5. Maintains required logs and records.
6. Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
7. Enforces the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
8. Checks all work, including other team members, to ensure a defect free assembly prior to final inspection.