Top pay @ BJC!
Welcome to Broomfield, Colorado where the landscape is among some of the most beautiful west of the Mississippi. There's much fun to be had here from golfing at Omni, Broadlands, Greenway and Eagle Trace to shopping and movies at Flatiron Crossing to bowling at Chippers. You can enjoy breakfast at Early Bird, take the one you love to brunch at Huckleberry and get that perfect medium rare ribeye at Hickory and Ash. Experience the best burger in Colorado at Pete's Cafe, then throw back a few at North SIde Tavern or Rail's End. Find out who has the best tacos between Kachina, Hacienda, Chuy's or one of the many other Mexican restaurants in and around Broomfield. Best of all, there are great career opportunities for someone just like you at Wheels Up- the best brand in aviation.
Wheels Up is looking for a world-class Aircraft Maintenance Technician to join our team of dedicated and passionate professionals, fueled by the most powerful brand in private aviation, as we continue our mission of democratizing the private aviation space through cutting-edge technology and innovative product and service offerings.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Directly responsible to the Supervisor of Maintenance (First Shift) or Manager of Maintenance for the operation he/she is assigned.• Ability to dispatch in a short period of time to repair aircraft.
• Complete assigned tasks properly and timely in accordance with the policies and procedures set forth in the manual.
• Complete all paperwork related to assigned tasks properly and timely.
• Maintain adequate number and quality of tools necessary to perform assigned tasks.
• Ensure proper Required Inspection item procedures are adhered to and to notify the Manager of Maintenance or the Quality Assurance Coordinator upon completion.
• Understand and follow procedures out of the aircraft manufacture’s maintenance manuals.
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Supervisor or Maintenance, Manager of Maintenance or higher authority.