AVIONICS IATS TECHNICIAN I-LEVEL
Kay and Associates, Inc. •
TASK DESCRIPTION: The incumbent of this task will operate, test, repair and maintain the AN/ASM-686 IATS or AN/USM-636 CASS and associated OTPS to test, troubleshoot and repair Weapon Replaceable Assemblies (WRAs) to the component card level in support of KAF aircraft.
- Maintain the AN/ASM-686 IATS test set, including the Half Rack, Aircraft Simulator and associated TPS.
- Perform preventive maintenance on the AN/ASM-686 IATS, AN/USM-636 and associated TPS.
- Utilize flow charts, logic diagrams, printed circuit board schematics, wiring diagrams, and test flow charts.
- Perform connector and wire repair in addition to miniature component replacement and repair.
- Utilize common avionics test equipment in conjunction with technical publications.
- Test and repair F/A-18 aircraft WRAs by utilizing the AN/ASM-686 IATS or AN/USM-636 CASS to fault isolate to the correct SRA.
- Support OJT and cross-training of KAF personnel.
MINIMUM PERSONNEL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of four (4) years of electronics I-Level experience.
- At least two (2) years’ experience as IATS or CASS operator/maintainer.
- Graduate of the AN/ASM-686 IATS operator/maintainer school is preferred, but schools and experience relating to the Avionics Test Station is acceptable.
- A US Secret security clearance is required.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)