Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Avionics - Relocation allowance & competitive pay!
AB Jets •
Established in 1999, AB Jets is a full-service charter operator with a growing fleet of Lear 60s. We're looking for experienced maintenance technicians who would like a steady schedule and great pay.
- Known days off. Your schedule is Monday thru Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm. However, we are working to grow the fleet and anticipate new hours. There may be a need for some weekend crews, so we’re looking for candidates who have flexible schedules.
We operate a floating fleet with aircraft all over the U.S. Our full-time maintenance staff, flight schedulers, and executive team work from our headquarters in beautiful Memphis, TN. We offer a generous relocation package for a well-qualified candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect, evaluate, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft, aircraft systems, and components
- Perform various maintenance tasks; phase checks, engine changes, major landing gear inspections
- Avionics troubleshooting and repairs
- Maintain a safe, efficient work environment
- Document maintenance, repair, and inspections performed
- Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm; anticipate a flexible schedule, occasional travel
Skills & Attributes:
- Proficient in the use of tooling used to troubleshoot electrical systems
- Ability to read and interpret technical data such as wiring diagrams and schematics
- Excellent organization and project management skills
- Commitment to safety and quality
- Thrive with minimal supervision
Education & Experience:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license required
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a related field required
- Part 135 and 145 experience preferred
- Lear 60 experience preferred
- NDT, FCC, or any other certifications are a plus
- Competitive yearly salary $54,080 - $68,640; commensurate with experience, skills, & training.
- Relocation allowance
- Full Benefits include Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) with generous employer match
- Paid time off for holidays & vacation
- Promote employee growth & progression in careers
Based upon experience-
very limited - occasional
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)