A cover letter together with a current resume, quoting the above competition number, will be accepted by the Organizational Development and Talent Management Department, Room C343, or by E-Mail at careers @ canadorecollege.ca , or Fax: 705-474-8005, until 4:00 p.m., June 14, 2019.
- Valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Category E License or having experience in the applicable specialty in accordance with STD566.
- Minimum 7 years recent field experience in avionics.
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience, or equivalent, preferably in a college setting.
- Instructional techniques training would be an asset.
- Demonstrated passion for teaching, learning, and student success
- Demonstrated knowledge of student success strategies in a postsecondary setting
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the use of educational technologies; experience in the development and delivery of blended and online curriculum is considered an asset
- Highly effective communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated entry level skills in Canadore College’s teaching competencies as set out in the Professor Competency Profile at: https://az184419.vo.msecnd.net/canadore-college/Attachments/about-us/policies/PA-12%20Faculty%20Performance%20Review%20ProceduresApps-16.pdf
- Evidence of commitment to the success of all learners
Canadore College is committed to diversity, inclusion and equity.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.