- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in fighter aircraft electrical maintenance
- Knowledgeable of Tool Control, FOD, Supply, HAZMAT, Training, Quality, and Security programs.
- F-22 Electrical/Avionic system experience is preferred
- F-22 Low Observable materials application (Desired not required)Services, repairs, and overhauls F-22 aircraft electrical systems to ensure airworthiness.
- Repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft electrical systems. Incorporate engineering changes.
- Replaces and repairs worn or damaged components.
- Adjusts, repairs, and replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories.
- Regularly required to perform repetitive movements, work overhead, use hands to grasp, handle, and/or feel, reach with hands and arms, talk, and hear.
- The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, squat, crawl, and twist.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner while maintaining a clean, FOD-free work area
- F-22 experience preferred "fighter" aircraft experience required
- Past military experience preferred
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.