Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineers: 35728
STS Technical Services •
STS Technical Services is hiring Avionics & Electrical Systems Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Avionics and Electrical Systems engineer is responsible for all of the avionics and electrical design aspects as well as all of the aircraft wiring interface for all of the aircraft systems.
- Their emphasis is on ensuring that the avionics and electrical systems on the aircraft provide the required and desired functions, meet the highest standard of safety, and meet customer reliability expectations.
- Prepare wiring diagrams for all aircraft systems.
- Coordinate with AES mechanical system team for harness build requirements using computer based drafting tools (Mentor Graphics/Capital Logic and HarnessXC).
- Write functional tests, test plans, conformity requests, and compliance reports.
- Perform analysis requiring frequent application of engineering principles.
- Experience with avionics and electrical system design to the requirements of CFR 14 Part 25 is desired.
- Minimum 5 years of avionics and electrical wiring diagram design experience is required. Experience with Mentor Graphics/Capital Logic and HarnessXC is preferred.
- Experience in writing functional tests, test plans, conformity requests, and compliance reports.
- Strong computer, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Time management skills are required to work multiple concurrent projects of various size and scope.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint are required, Visio experience is desired.
- Experience in writing test plans, conformity requests, functional tests, and compliance reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Engineering, or other related Engineering field
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.ZR
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)