The Kearns Group •
- Maintenance efforts in support of company commitments
- Proficient in one type/model aircraft and helper on additional type/model aircraft
- Utilize AMS program
- Training of maintenance personnel
- Manage assigned maintenance programs
- Assist with coordination of detachment requirements with Crew Chiefs (as necessary)
- Obtain and maintain Detachment Lead qualification
- The Aircraft Mechanic troubleshoots malfunctions in aircraft structure, landing gear, flight surfaces and controls
- This mechanic repairs, replaces, and rebuilds aircraft structures, such as wings and fuselage, and functional components including rigging, surface controls
- This mechanic performs 100-hour, progressive, isochronal, phase, periodic, and other hourly or calendar inspections
- This mechanic: adjusts, repairs, or replaces electrical wiring system and aircraft accessories, performs preflight, thru-flight, and post-flight maintenance inspections
- Applies comprehensive technical expertise to solve moderate to complex problems by interpreting technical documentation such as; blueprints or manufactures’ manuals
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedules on assigned projects
- Additional responsibilities as delineated by Production Supervisor and Crew Chiefs
- Manage programs as assigned
- Minimum requirements of this position include, but are not limited to, an A&P certification OR at least 5 years of military aircraft maintenance equivalency.
- Must be capable of performing unsupervised complex maintenance actions and holds or has held a QAR qualification, engine turn qualification or advanced trouble shooting experience. Must be capable of managing assigned additional collateral programs, training junior mechanics on aircraft systems / GOP’s / safety practices, competent in the use of specialized tooling and/or test equipment and supervises aircraft servicing.
- Performance will be continuously monitored by supervision and reviewed annually with the employee.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to climb in and out of the Aircraft
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Job Ident #:
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)