The incumbent of this Contractor Maintenance Service task will operate and maintain the AN/USM-484 Hybrid Test Set (HTS) and associated Operational Test Program Set (OTPS) to test and repair Weapon Replaceable Assemblies (WRAs) and Shop Replaceable Assemblies (SRAs) to the component card level.
1. Maintain the AN/USM-484 HTS, including the repair of station building blocks and station calibration.
2. Perform preventive maintenance on the HTS.
3. Repair and align HP7906 Disc Drives and interpret the HTS ATLAS source language.
4. Test, troubleshoot and repair all OTPS hardware to include the ID’s, power supplies, load banks, junction boxes, and cable assemblies, utilizing test program set publications in conjunction with visual station indicators/indications.
5. Utilize flow charts, logic diagrams, printed circuit board schematics, wiring diagrams, and test flow charts.
6. Perform connector and wire repair in addition to miniature component replacement and repair.
7. Utilize common avionics test equipment in conjunction with technical publications.
8. Operate the HTS and associated OTPS to test, troubleshoot and repair WRAs and SRAs to the component card level.
9. Support on-the-job training and cross training of Kuwait Air Force personnel.