Avionics Installer II - Dallas, TX
PDS Tech, Inc. •
PDS is seeking a RS Avionics Installer II for an open position in Dallas, TX
Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required. logs and records.
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.
- Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams.
- experience with all types of wire terminations and wire routing
(Job and company information not to be copied, shared, scraped, or otherwise disseminated/distributed without explicit consent of JSfirm, LLC)